WellConnection have decades of experience in the safe handling of pipe to the oil industry in Norway and the UK.
WellConnection have been handling and storing pipe for the oil and gas industry since early 1990, both in the Norwegian continental shelf and the UK sectors. All our sites are equipped with key equipment for the safe handling of any size of pipe. Customer specific requirements can be accomodated. Orders can be placed directly from our website.
Logistic services offered include:
- Outdoor storage of tubulars & BHA
- Indoor storage of palletized accessories
- Web based warehouse
- Mobile cranes on site up to 80 tonnes
- Forklifts with hydraulic pipe clamp
How we work
A single point of contact
Our planner team will be your single point of contact at WellConnection, whether your equipment is going offshore or arrives at one of our sites. Clients can easily follow their pipe pool or a specific lot number by color coded images on our website for due dates on their stock. Our software will take care of due date on inspection reports.
- Order is placed online via our stock menu
- WellConnection confirms and collects equipment from stock
- RFID read by PDA to ensure correct equipment from shelf
- Equipment is packed and sent as per client request
- Client receives delivery ticket, which is available online as well
- Client contact planner and agrees on delivery time
- Equipment is received and counted for
- Client receives work order and replies with scope of work
- Equipment is cleaned, inspected, RFID tagged and sent to stock
Get in touch today
To enquire about our logistics services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.